Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Dwight Beheaded

I have terrible news. Dwight Schrute has been assassinated.


Each day for many, many days, I have come to my cubicle and been greeted by Dwight Schrute, cheerfully bobbling his head. It was a great way to start the work day and inspired me to never cede control of the motherland.

But now Dwight is beheaded.

It was a terrible scene: a ferociously cute three year old came to my cubicle looking for something to play with. Hypnotized by her hyper-cuteness, I allowed her to hold Dwight and watch his head bobble. I turned around to put away a file but turned back quickly at the sound of ceramic slipping from toddler hands. I dove back to my desk, hoping to absorb the impact of his fall with my body. But I was too late.

Maybe I can revive him with some super glue. What do you think?

4 comments:

Jessica said...

I LOVE DWIGHT!!!!

Unknown said...

I guess glue could fix him-- but he won't ever bobble again. :(

jordan said...

!!!!!!!!

this is the worst day of my life.

Christina said...

his CAPA was DETATED!!!!